Monday, September 27, 2010

Today I was sitting in my first period class, waiting for the bell to ring, when this girl i'd never seen before popped up in front of me.

(Presumably sophomore) girl: "Hi"
me: "(mumbled) Hello" (I'm never awake during that class. Waking up is a 3-hour process for me)
Underclassman: "I love your outfits so much. You're like a fashion icon in Orem High." I'm not exaggerating. Those were her exact words.
Your's truly: "uh..(still trying to wake up) thanks?"
Girl: "I stare at you all the time. Oh. Is that weird?"
me: "(Trying so hard to understand why someone is talking to me in the morning) I guess not?"
Girl: "My hairdo today is inspired by you (points to high messy bun). "
I'm pretty sure I just stared at her blankly until she had to return to her seat. Weirdest experience of my school day.

Still not sure if I should feel bad that a little sophomore was "inspired" by my bed-head-in-a-bun or If I should be weirded out that I have a gawker in my Current Events class.

1 comment:

  1. Angi! Really? This sounds like a scene straight out of Psych or something! I'm going to start doing my hair in a high messy bun now.

    ReplyDelete