Saturday, February 27, 2010

Miss in u

With just Michelle (the boy who reads a whole entire booook every day)
left at home to entertain me
I feel like I live in a rest home. sans bingo.

In other news this last week has been the most grueling yet of my Junior Year. Up til 1-3 AM every night for the the previous 9+ days and it wasn't even enough time. Goodbye good grades and good colleges. I watched a couple episodes of Community a while back though and it doesn't seem like such an awful thing to go to community college. Since TV is extreeemely accurate bout that kinda stuff.

When I got home from work yesterday I was capital T tired. Plus, no dinner besides wint - o - greens and nutella/cereal left. Luckily my siblings had rented cloudy with a chance of meatballs and it is now the funniest movie I have ever seen. That's possibly partially due to exhaustion and lack of good food. I'm nervous that I'll dislike it under other circumstances so I probably won't watch it again for a while.

This is what I do for entertainment when Michelle eats. or breaths.



Yessiree I could do with a few more people to keep me engaged and distracted from homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment